Chapter 4: Avast Ye, Sky-Rats!
- Patch went live on March 14th, 2017
- In Chapter 4,
Yarr, we’ve found booty! Season 2, Chapter 4 is open!
- Check out all-new challenges and missions.
- New skins and taunts are available for Lockwood,
- They will be available for
- Earn an Interrobang emoji just for logging in!
- Log in on St. Patrick’s Day weekend (Friday-Sunday Pacific time) to get a free Lockwood skin!
Game Mode: Extraction
- Due to popular demand: Extraction mode is back!
- Hold the case and get kills to earn points. When a team earns 10 points, an extraction zone will appear. First team to extract the case (or have the most points after 20 turns) wins!
- Draft-mode Extraction is available in Custom games
- One change from last time: you’ll need to hold the case to win the game if you have the most points after 20 turns.
- There is a new “Flux Capacity” title. Show off your wealth by leveling it up with Flux! Can you max it out?
- Will Fill now has a sweet new Fillmore skin! Is it ridiculous? Yes!
- A female Will Fill version is coming in a later hotfix. Any skins purchased will apply to both the male and female Will Fills.
Saint Patrick's Day Lockwood
- Show your St. Paddy’s Day spirit with this lucky scoundrel’s new skin! Just log in between March 17th and March 19th to receive the Shamrock Lockwood skin.
Helio Corps Skins
- The only person pickier than
Bug Fixes/Performance Improvements
- Fixed an issue where continue button wasn’t appearing on game end.
- Improved the performance of the Friends list – particularly for users with a lot of Friends.
- Graphics should be sharper when using Options: Graphics Quality Medium and High on most PCs with modern graphics cards.
- Fixed a bug causing some chase paths and last-known-position-indicator positions to not work correctly when the target moves out of vision during Dash phase but gets hit by something mid-dash.
- Overcons were difficult to use in-match (#blamejames), so we’ve added an Overcon button to the HUD!
- An action can now be canceled by pressing its button again while already locked in for the turn.
- Alternate VFX now have video previews.
- Spectators should now see picks and bans in custom games.